X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail Customers Who Give the Rest of Us A Bad Name

http://consumerist.com/2012/06/5-ret...-bad-name.html

Title says it all...

Heh, and the most interesting thing is, compared to some of the SC's posted about on here..the examples are down right tame.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

The Staples print center in one of the tales could well be the one down the street from me...I was in there when the poor clerk had to deal with pretty much the same thing (I think another customer stepped in at one point but the lady still didn't get it).
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Heh, and the most interesting thing is, compared to some of the SC's posted about on here..the examples are down right tame.
        So very true. I read some of those tales of horrible customers and just think "You're adorable."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Of anything retail and tech support (IMO) get the biggest lot of incredibly STUPID customers.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yes, very mild. No blood and little swearing!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I just joined Reddit.com and referred their users over to CS.com to read our stories.
              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
              X