• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rollercoaster at Six Flags...

Abso-friggin-lutely not!

"The Joker"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7n9j1EPxk

Would YOU ride this?
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

No way in Hades would I get on that thing. I started feeling ill just watching the video!

Comment

Uhm...How about NO....
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

No.. NO,, and HELL NO!! , but considering my lack of enthusiasm for roller coasters in general. I live at about an 1 hour drive from Cedar Point, and the last time I was there was in 1992.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

EricKei, you can take my place in line.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

When are we going?
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

That looks awesome! When I was on a DECA trip to Anaheim I begged to go to Knott's Berry Farm instead of Disneyland. I was overruled. A whole day of waiting in lines for things I didn't care about, surrounded by screaming kids.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Just curious, but what is DECA?

I wonder how close amusement parks can come to a "death coaster" without actually killing the riders.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Wolfie, my bad. DECA is a like a combination business and leadership club. We had to compete at state and regional competitions to get to Anaheim, which is the national level. (lol this makes it sound really hard, but it wasn't all that)
                  Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

When my mom taught high school she handled the DECA trip to Disneyland. That was ages ago.

Comment

I would most certainly throw up on that ride.
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I love rollercoasters, but this is a no way. It has the one thing I hate, the spinning/flipping around.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
                          I love rollercoasters, but this is a no way. It has the one thing I hate, the spinning/flipping around.
                          Same here nice premise for a ride BUT spinning and flipping NO thank you
                          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            I wonder how close amusement parks can come to a "death coaster" without actually killing the riders.
                            My parents told me about a ride at Busch Gardens in Tampa called "The Python." They advertised it with the slogan, "Ride the Python and live."

One journalist rode the Python. After he got off the ride, he sat down on a bench and promptly died of a heart attack. People made the joke, "Busch Gardens should change the slogan to, 'Ride the Python and die."
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
                              Then you wouldn't like this one, either...

Here's video...

And the "off ride": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiEE5DrWORU
                              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                              X