This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 will you just stop it already?!

Now we've lost Greg Lake, a few months after Keith Emerson.

"I Believe in Father Christmas" is one of my all-time favorites and I was just listening to it the other day...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Statistically it's a 1 in 6 chance, but it's creepy that they're dying in the order they appear in the group's name.

If the Grim Reaper shows the same attention to detail that customers do when they see a sale sign, does this mean that we're going to lose a golfer soon?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      ... does this mean that we're going to lose a golfer soon?
      Arnold hit the 919th hole September 25, 2016...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

In that case, the Grim Reaper probably mistook him for the band member, then went around setting up a "reunion".
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          If the Grim Reaper shows the same attention to detail that customers do when they see a sale sign, does this mean that we're going to lose a golfer soon?
          Since when did SC's pay any attention to detail on sale signs?
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

And the one person I want to drop dead, and the other person I don't necessarily want gone but wouldn't shed any tears over if they decided to exit the building, just stubbornly keep on existing!
            "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

WS - That's generally how it goes x.x
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Ian Brady apparently is near death and wanting to die soon. We won't stop you. Off you go...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

We lost Castro. That's gotta be worth something.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                  X