This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's NASTY.

Reading AdvancedFlea's post about disgusting computers, I remembered my own story about disgusting game consoles... and figure it should be posted.

Working at GameStop, I have a lot of shady characters come in and out, as well as a lot of obvious druggies, pot heads, and people that don't believe in bathing.

This is a non-bather, clearly.

He brings an Xbox in to trade, and some games. First thing that catches our eyes is that the games... some of them have sticky residue on them, perhaps juice. Yes, juice. Let's go with that, it'll help me stay sane. Some of the discs look corroded... and the scratches... and the SMELL..!

That aside, we take the Xbox to test it out. When it's opened, several large roaches crawl out and scuttle to the dark areas of the cash wrap. Being a girly girl in such situations, I squeal and stand on the stepping stool. Yes, I know. Super helpful, that's me.

That's when someone else whispers to me to look at the customer's face. There is a roach on his face. How do you not notice that!?
    Last edited by kiokushitaka; 05-25-2008, 11:56 PM.
    This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

For some reason I mentally read that post in the voice of Cleveland from Family Guy.

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
      This is a non-bather, clearly.
      This is an understatement of a quantity so vast I do not belive that modern mathematics can grasp the enormity of it.

How do you not notice a ROACH on your face? Really, c'mon, how disgusting does your dwelling have to be to get that desensitised?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Now I am remembering it in that voice. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
          For some reason I mentally read that post in the voice of Cleveland from Family Guy.
          O.O Holy Macaroni Batman! That's how I read it!

But I digress... that's disgusting! Please tell me you guys didn't accept it!
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            Please tell me you guys didn't accept it!
            Oh, no. We told him it was clearly beyond repair and that we couldn't take in his system or his games.

Comment

I feel sick...excuse me why I go and run into my nice clean bathroom...

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
                How do you not notice that!?
                You sure he wasn't sent to the planet in search of a miniature, nuclear-energy producing "Galaxy"?
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  You sure he wasn't sent to the planet in search of a miniature, nuclear-energy producing "Galaxy"?
                  It was on television just yesterday and much better than its sequal
                  How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

*yaks* Oh geeze! I would have told him(and probably would have been fired for it), "Did you know you have a roach on your face?!!! Ugh, that's disgusting!"
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                      You have a point...

Comment

Sticky residue on the games with the cases laden with roaches and the dude didn't even notice the roach crawling all over his face?!! DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!That's beyond disgusting!!! I can't even imagine how uber filthy his house is!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I too become quite the girly girl in these situations and probably would've ran away screaming!
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Whoa!

Men In Black, anyone? o_o

Comment

Well, he didn't ask for a glass of heavily sugared water.
                              "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                              X