This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countertops

SC: I'm interested in having a countertop installed, How much does it cost?

Me: I need your kitchen measurements, the price is a per square foot cost.

SC: But i want my new tops to be in one piece like they are now! Not Squares!
    "Who Run Bartertown?"

I must say, that's a new one.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

*head go BOOM
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

oh... my IQ is dropping.... it hurts....
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ow. Ow. My brain hurts form reading that.

Comment

Wow..... just..... wow.

I'm curious though, how exactly did you respond?
            "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I just shook my head in disbelief, and tucked away the urge to laugh and cry at the same time and just simply told him that it would be in one piece, no reason to worry.
              "Who Run Bartertown?"

Comment

I've never known anyone so dense... And I know some seriously dense people...
                "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

I woulda responded by asking if he passed geometry.

Comment

The scary part is these people are driving out there somewhere....
                    "Who Run Bartertown?"

Comment

Quoth Master_Blaster View Post
                      I know! That's why I'm 19 and not driving yet. It's not that I don't trust myself, it's that I don't trust the other idiots on the road.
                      "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
                      Or my Webcomic!

Comment

No. The scary part is these people are breathing out there somewhere...

Victoria J

Comment

Quoth Victoria J View Post
                          No. The scary part is these people are breathing out there somewhere...

Victoria J
                          Got you both beat, the scary part is that these people are breeding out there somewhere...
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

SC: I'm interested in having a countertop installed, How much does it cost?

Me: I need your kitchen measurements, the price is a per square foot cost.

SC: But i want my new tops to be in one piece like they are now! Not Squares!
                            Me, in soothingly patronizing Talk-To-The-Crazy-Irrational-Idiot voice: Sir... a square foot is a unit-of-measure for surface area... the counter will be in one piece, but we have to know how much counter you'll have to tell you how much it will be. Alright?
                            Last edited by JustADude; 06-16-2008, 10:33 AM.
                            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Uhm... wow... I have no words.

Comment

Working...
                              X