This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mails from cable customers

Email: You need to call me because you let a worm crawl into my computer and he is eating all my computer files!

Email: “F*** you A**holes! Cancel my order and die!! HAHA Just kidding!”

Email: Get the monkeys out of the control room! I pay too much for this kind of crappy service.

Email: I would like to call my family in Alaska , but I can’t remember if Alaska is part of the United States . What about Hawaii?

Email: When I turned on my TV yesterday, I was only getting one gey channel! Come and fix the rest of them!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Email: You need to call me because you let a worm crawl into my computer and he is eating all my computer files!
    Damn it! the bug repellent is wearing off! We have to reload!

Email: “F*** you A**holes! Cancel my order and die!! HAHA Just kidding!”
    <blank stare> Sorry, we go by first request only. Wave bye to your order!

Email: Get the monkeys out of the control room! I pay too much for this kind of crappy service.
    We would, but the last time we did, the badgers we got in to replace them trashed the place. The monkeys are the lesser of two evils here.

Email: I would like to call my family in Alaska , but I can’t remember if Alaska is part of the United States . What about Hawaii?
    Nope, Canada annexed the both of them. Bush was happy to let them go so he didn't have to remember that there were states not connected to each other.

Email: When I turned on my TV yesterday, I was only getting one gey channel! Come and fix the rest of them!
    We do apologize, you're supposed to get 20 "gey" channels. You should be receiving them now, including one devoted totally to sailors in butless chaps.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post

We do apologize, you're supposed to get 20 "gey" channels. You should be receiving them now, including one devoted totally to sailors in butless chaps.
      damn, you beat me to it
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Damn I need to upgrade my cable service!

Comment

We would, but the last time we did, the badgers we got in to replace them trashed the place. The monkeys are the lesser of two evils here.

You'd be surprised by the number of monkey-related e-mails I get every month. Honestly though, you would think that one would be plenty!

Gotta love the alternate spelling for gay. "Gey" is a fun new way to be gay!
          The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
          X