Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some say she sleeps upside down, like a bat... and that she believes very strongly in compulsory service... of the idiotic... in the field of scatological clean-up... all we know is, she's called lupo pazzesco!

Some say that he feeds on the despair of the weak... and that he exhales diesel fumes... all we know is, he's called Argabarga!

Some say that the sight of his smile causes nightmares in unborn children... and that the last person who saw his lucky rocket ship underpants went blind... all we know is, he's called Irving Patrick Freleigh!

Some say that he was irradiated with gamma rays as a child... and that his tale of defeating a ghetto superstar was so epic, it served as the basis of all of Samuel L. Jackson's characters... all we know is, he's called Kusanagi!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Some say at all of his legs are hydraulic... and that his hair points magnetic north... all we know is, he's called smileyeagle1021!
      With all the stairs I have to climb, they'd better be hydraulic... and oddly enough, where I normally stand at work, if ever I get a cowlick (which is anytime I'm stupid enough to scratch my head without thinking) it will point roughly north... how did you know
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

It is said that he can stop an SC with a glance...over the phone...and that his voice makes all the listeners go crazy. All that is known is that he is known as GraveKeeper

It is said he hasn't walked a straight line in 10 years...and that he knows where ALL the bodies are hidden. All that is known is..that his name is Jester

It is said that she can sew a quilt with one hand, bake a pie with the other, and still be able to take down a mugger without blinking an eye...and that she is the only person who Daredevil fears...all that is known is that she is called Kanalah
        Last edited by Mytical; 02-07-2013, 05:34 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Some say his blood alcohol level is incalculable... and that he doesn't understand gravel... all we know is, he's called Jester!

Some say the last person to knock over his mother still hasn't been found... and that he knows how to use a Thu'um properly... all we know is, he's called Mytical!

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          With all the stairs I have to climb, they'd better be hydraulic... and oddly enough, where I normally stand at work, if ever I get a cowlick (which is anytime I'm stupid enough to scratch my head without thinking) it will point roughly north... how did you know
          Some say he's half-ninja... and that the reason he shaved his head was to give access to his mind-reading brain-rays... all we know is, he's called Jay 2K Winger!
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            Some say his blood alcohol level is incalculable... and that he doesn't understand gravel... all we know is, he's called Jester!
            Love the first part, but not sure if I truly understand the second part.

Especially because, as a bicyclist, I have met gravel up close and personal too many times!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Especially because, as a bicyclist, I have met gravel up close and personal too many times!
              Actually, that sounds very much like you know it quite well, but can't quite get an understanding of it, since you've done it repeatedly.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                Love the first part, but not sure if I truly understand the second part.

Some say that these facts are shockingly accurate... and that others appear to be made up wholesale... all we know is, they're too damned funny!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Actually, that sounds very much like you know it quite well, but can't quite get an understanding of it, since you've done it repeatedly.
                  Touche, my friend. Touche.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Some say that he's funnier than people give him credit for, and that he has an UNCANNY ability to kill threads...all we know is that his name is EyeTeaGuy!

(Yeah - that's the only goddamn way I'm being mentioned in this thread.)

Comment

Bullshit.

Some say that his feet are made of vulcanized aloe leaves...and that he's the only person ever to sing a note of high L...all we know is, he's called EyeTeaGuy!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Some say he once killed a cobra with a sideways glance...and that he once made a male Hell's Angel pregnant with a smile...all we know is, he's called smileyeagle1021

Some say his soul was constructed from peanut butter...and that he once ate a Bible while water skiing...all we know is, he's called Jay 2k Winger

Some say he hacks off and reattaches his limbs at whim for a hobby...and that he once survived for twelve weeks on a diet of liquid mercury and hatred...all we know is, he's called Gravekeeper
                        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                        "What IS fun to fight through?"
                        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Some say it's his rapier like wit that keeps him warm in the winter. Others claim it's his secret agent training. Whatever the case may be, he's known as DaDairyDruid.
                          Random conversation:
                          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Some say he owns the last remaining Token from a Token Ring network. Others say that he holds the patent on the Umlaut. We just know him as EyeTeaGuy!

Some say the gleam in her eye was buffed up with chrome polish. Others say she knows the three unwritten names of Prince. We just call her Kisa!
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Some say he sneaks around Mechanicsburg slapping the hats off random Jagers, and that he's nearly indestructable. All we know is... He's called Geek King.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Some say he comes from a magic kingdom where they grow hops and barley and beer rains from the heavens... and that his scathing wit actually can cause third-degree burns... All we know is, he's called Jester!

Some say he once got in a slap fight with a vicar at a family funeral... and that he can speak binary... All we know is, he's called EyeTeaGuy!

Some say he has a summer home on R'lyeh... and that he's the one who caused global warming in the hopes of destroying Nunavut... All we know is, he's called Gravekeeper!

Comment

Working...
                                X