Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing how going from this "list" we appear to have maybe 10 members of CS.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
      amazing how going from this "list" we appear to have maybe 10 members of CS.
      It's not that there are only a few people, but that the makers of the lists identify with the people more. You may always contribute to expand the list
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Some say she has a hat for every occasion, including first contact. Others say she knows where the cheese from the holes in Swiss cheese really goes to. All we know is that we call her BlaqueKatt!

Some say that he can get to the center of a Tootsie pop out without any licks. Others say he was raised by wild kumquats. All we know is, we call him Mytical!
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X