Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Charles, having no interest in creatures that can literally cook him as soon as breathe on him and consider him food, will go about finding Johnny and getting himself a mutant tracker.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Kate wraps an arm around Whisper. "Let's go see if anybody's around."
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• A large wolf turns a corner and bounds down the hallway towards Kate and Whisper. Remembering the lesson from last time, Sam thinks "Kaaaate!! Whisper!!" so as not to scare them.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Kate smiles. "Hi Sam."
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Charles locates Johnny just as Johnny locates Kate, Whisper, and Sam.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Sam wags her tail happily and sits down next to Whisper. She was about to tell them the news when she saw Johnny.

Comment

• after confering with amy as to when and where to meet, Sarlon begins wandering around again, knowing the best way to learn a place is to get lost.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ananda, having observed the strange encounter with the dragons (and all the devastation), had told Amy that she'd come with, and is equipping herself accordingly. If she encounters Sarlon, she'll tag along and talk her ear off while asking nosy questions of her own.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• while shy, sarlon answers what she can....but its soon evident that she has a few memory problems.

example...where shes from, any family, etc, mostly long term memory just short of awakening inside the place that they found her.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Unless Johnny's occupied with the girls, Charles will approach him. "Could I ask a favor of you? It's in regards to this job Alex has me doing."

Comment

• He nods. "I have some time. What can I do for you?"
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Long-term memory/past stuff, huh?
                          Would she remember what she likes to do? Does stuff like technology even feel right? (Which kinds, etc.)
                          She might try to teach you poker, depending on how much time they have.
                          Sarlon gets an earful of amnesia theory, as well as some of the more interesting aspects of human mutation discoveries... "But... even though that anti-mutagen stuff worked on you, you don't seem like you're like most other mutants. Kinda like me... but again, different."
                          If Sarlon asks, Ananda will do her best to describe what she can do.
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• The wolf tilted her head and looks at Kate and Whisper before looking back at Charles.

Comment

• "Alex has me doing some covert work for him, and I'm concerned about the possibility of meeting a mutant who can counteract my own powers while doing the job. So I was hoping you could get me a device similar to those AML mutant trackers."

Comment

• Johnny thinks. "I've figured out how they work, for the most part, but it would be awhile before being able to reproduce one. However, I don't need the original anymore, and have managed to put it back together. Let me have somebody bring it to you." He calls Rob and asks him to find the device and bring it to Charles. "It's going to take some doing to make more..there is a very rare element in it, one difficult to get a hold of."

It takes about 10 minutes for Rob to locate the device and bring it to Charles.

Comment

Working...
                                X