Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine all either involve me coming to work completely wasted or masturbating in the bathroom.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

If it matters any, I did get fired today.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

*hugs* to Kristev. Sorry.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          Geez. What for?
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, Kristev... I hope there is something much better right around the corner for you.
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I certainly hope so. But in a way, I'm relieved. It's like the end of a bad marriage. Untreated bi-polar disorder, married to non-stop stress and criticism, tends to turn you into Roseanne Barr. I couldn't take it anymore, and apparently, neither could the little shop of horrors.

My work was good. My temper wasn't.
              Last edited by Kristev; 09-27-2011, 06:14 AM.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Yeah...like my username says, been there, done that...
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                  Ouch. Sorry, man. I know the feeling.

Well, maybe you can move on to something less soul-crushing. That's my current course. Pull up a chair and crack open a cold one
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

Yeah. I didn't have my sugar under control back then.
                    What the eff? you did all that? And you seem so calm and mature now!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

my brother worked the night shift at a convenience store a few years ago. he had two favorite games to play that i think he could have gotten fired for doing.

one was called "bombing the parking lot". that involved taking 2-liters of cola, going outside to the parking lot and and chunking them up in the air, letting it hit the ground and seeing how far the bottle travels.

another was what he called "going fishing". he would make a fishing pole out of some string and a broom handle, take a bag of powdered donuts to use as bait and go out to the parking lot to "fish". most of the time, he fished for cops. the cops around there all knew him by name, a couple were good friends with him. they thought it was funny as hell, pretty sure his manager didn't. but he never got fired for that.
                      there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Working...
                      X