This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually bras support knockers

But in my hotel, knockers support bras. One guest had a bra hanging on their door for some reason.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

It didn't have 'Do Not Disturb' written across it, did it?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Is that some code for "we're getting hot and heavy in here"?

Wasn't it a necktie normally?
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

They didn't have time to get a sock off & placed on the doorknob?
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          Is that some code for "we're getting hot and heavy in here"?
          Oh it totally is!!! Everytime i see that do not disturb sign i be like "yea, i know what's goin on in there, i know your trix!!"

Surprised there weren't other articles of cloathing on the door. I mean theoretically you have to get through a shirt to get to a bra, typically ne ways. Maybe they liked the hotel so much they figured they'd leave a tip, consisting of a bra?

Comment

Quoth Solacelawlz View Post
            Maybe they liked the hotel so much they figured they'd leave a tip, consisting of a bra?
            Or have the hypnoboobs struck again?
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOBOOB!

Comment

Maybe someone found it lying on the floor outside the door, figured it belonged to the person in that room, and hung it on the knob.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

There's a Russian Reversal joke somewhere...
                  Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

In Soviet Russia even the knockers have hangups.
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X