This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart View Post
    Dammit, at my future wedding, I am going to ask the caterer to do both angels AND devils food cakes.
    try angel food cupcakes. they're... interesting. mine came out springy but flat. my bf said it was like eating a marshmallow. (oh and dyed with food coloring too)

Comment

I'm not a cake guy. I almost always prefer pie, or that pie with a cake name, cheesecake. You should have seen the look on my life mate's face when I told her that I don't like cake.

I suppose I could nominate The Doctor for the first president of the U.S.
      Laws of causality mean nothing to him.

Comment

Over here, back in the mid-90's, there was a comedian who ran for a seat in Parlament with absurd and silly promises such as "always downwind on bike lanes" and "free sex in faculty lounges".

I think that he of all people was the one who was the most shocked when he actually got elected
        Last edited by NorthernZel; 11-14-2012, 09:52 PM.
        A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

We have the Australian Sex Party here. Their main policies are along the lines of drug legalisation, prostitution decriminalisation, gay marriage, encouraging (forcing) sex education programs into schools and trying to end the tax-free breaks that churches get.

They're slowly becoming a force to be reckoned with, although when they first came out, people were more interested in the name.

There was also a party down here in my state called Gamers4Croydon, who's main goals were along censorship lines (one of their goals has since been realised since the current Attorney-General actually agreed to it!)
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
          X