This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People really don't read signs

Picture it: an empty, dark popcorn machine faces the front counter. On it is an eight- by eleven-inch bright red Out of Order sign. And yet I had at least 6 people order popcorn within 5 hours. Seriously?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

You could put that on an 8-foot by 11-foot sign and some people will still miss it. It is unfortunate for customer service workers that men and women do not read.
    Last edited by catcul; 10-20-2013, 02:46 AM.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      You could put that on an 8-foot by 11-foot sign thirty-foot-square flashing neon sign playing "I Fall To Pieces" and some people will still miss it.
      Fixed that for you.
      Quoth catcul View Post
      It is unfortunate for customer service workers than men and women do not read.
      And we're the ones who get yelled at when the customers do not get their way because they didn't RTFS!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

At Disneyland last weekend, it was fairly crowded, and the lines for Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion stretched far outside where they normally do. There were Cast Members standing at the end of each line, holding a sign on about a 7 foot pole saying "Line Starts Here." Still saw someone walk up to the Cast Member and ask, "Where is the end of this line?"
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
          ... "Line Starts Here." ... "Where is the end of this line?"
          Well durr, they wanted the end, not the start.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X