This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repetition does NOT change reality

Twice in less than a week I’ve had customers wanting me to look up credit charges with nothing but the credit card #, date of transaction and exp date. Repeatedly telling them that I CANNOT look up individual credit card transactions does not seem to sink in.

I can only look up the actual ad order. For that, I need the phone number of the account, or the actual account number. Customers who don’t have the account number used for their business with us are, frankly, S.O.L. Even accounting can’t do this, but the acctg manager has told me that even if they could, all it would show is the card transaction – no info about the actual ad or who placed it!!

Also – looking up the company by name gives me TWELVE accounts under that name when spelled as one word and FIVE when spelled as two words. NOT going to look up the ads for 17 separate accounts trying to find the transaction. Nope. These company branches need to start requesting receipts, and/or start providing their own financial officers with enough information to verify their own transactions.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.
Working...
X