Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't want to go into work tonight...still don't feel all that great...want to pull together more info for my next NaNo....maybe I should eat...don't know if I really want to talk to bf...maybe I should go back to bed...
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I really have to find a more efficient way of playing with 8 different Super Poke Pets accounts twice a day.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Is it November yet? I'm tired of being pregnant.

Comment

Mostly, I'm thinking quotes:

"No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people, in their righteous might, will win through to absolute victory." -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"...The cost of freedom has always been high, but American's have always been willing to pay it..." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"No, I wasn't a hero, but I served in the company of heroes..."
          -Last interview, Band of Brothers

Sorry, it's been one of those days for me where quotes just replay over and over.

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
            *hands bunny a beer out of her six pack*

I'm thinking: That beer sure helped my headache! *relieved*

Salute!! (and thanks!!)
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I'm thinking that I'm pissed off about having to make a major decision about my car.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm thinking whether or not I'll get this minature painted in time to get enough sleep to be out tommorow.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

- I can't wait to get out of work tonight.

-Is it tomorrow yet?

- Will I do well in my riding competition tomorrow?

-OMG dressage championships are almost here!

- I miss my horsie!

- I want my SO! (gotta wait til at least tomorrow) I want snugglies.
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I'm thinking that I wish my husband would come home from work already so we could spend some time together.

Comment

I'm trying to decide if I should contact my ex and have a discussion or wait until he gets served with the court papers. Cuz he moves to Florida in 3 weeks, apparently and I don't know how long it'll take for the papers to be served.

Anyone wants to give me advice, feel free...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Damn.... I have to go back to work tomorrow after being on vacation since Aug. 26th. Wonder what's waiting for me?
                        If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

I am trying to come up with a suitably cute username for my character in the Hello Kitty Online MMORPG.
                          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            I am trying to come up with a suitably cute username for my character in the Hello Kitty Online MMORPG.
                            I was at a Hello Kitty themed birthday party last weekend (the birthday girl is 1 and slept through half of it...well, except for when she got her hands on in the cake ).
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh man, I shouldn't have eaten all that pizza! Poor tummy...

*ish all tummy achy*
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm thinking I wish I had some more garlic stuffed olives. The jar was emptied earlier.

Eric the Grey
                                In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Working...
                                X