This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much weird (and a little ew)

So I get a customer yesterday who wanted to use the changing rooms. Perfectly normal, except for him looking like a scarecrow in a tracksuit...

He tries several things on, not forgetting to throw the door open for the world to see while he was only in underwear (it wasnt a nice sight, so why he felt the need to share it I will never know), eventually he settles on two items. I ask if they fitted ok for him, he says yes. Great! So I ring them up, bag them and ask for monies. Wait! He hasnt decided (i thought you said they were ok) wanders off and looks at something else. Comes back and decides he will take them, pays and leaves.

Five minutes later he comes back wanting a refund because, and I quote "I dont feel comfortable". Seriously? You tried them on, and said they were ok! I didnt force you into buying them, but you just wasted twenty minutes of my life...grrrr. Also stinky, had to use half a can of air freshener in that changing room. People make me sad.

Yuck...sorry you had to deal with that. I wonder if he might have some psychological issues...still, yuck.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Who in the HELL undresses in a dressing room with the damn door open? Indecent exposure right there! The doors are there for a reason!

I bet the air freshener companies are so glad they're in business for situations like this. Maybe I better go invest in their stock.

Comment

Working...
      X