X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE (sorta)

It happened again!

This time, it was $1.25. Different person, different area of town, different provider, SAME FUCKING LOGIC!!!
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

I want to know where people are getting their information from?

Comment

mix between copay and no copay probably tells you when the wife went with him or not.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

It's not a record of when the copay was paid, it's a record of when Medicaid said they had a copay listed in the first place. So it showed that the Medicaid provider is being inconsistent with these people.

Apparently, they really shouldn't have a copay, but the provider keeps screwing that up. Since the passengers are getting told by drivers that they have a copay, they assume that it's Big Green Cab Co screwing up, not Medicaid.

The woman was in the right, and if she hadn't FREAKED OUT it would've been a simple case of "hey dispatch, please verify copay needed" or similar.
            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
              It happened again!

This time, it was $1.25. Different person, different area of town, different provider, SAME FUCKING LOGIC!!!
              I got the call to drive this guy again. Before I started the cab, I called dispatch and told the girl who answered what had happened the last time. I asked her, do I refuse the guy over $1.25? (I can do that.) Her response? She took me off the call and told me not to worry about it.

Comment

Working...
              X