• suckiest of sucky

Me: Hi can I get your account number

SC: I dont have my account number. They know me at the branch'

Me: but I don't know you so I need your account number

SC: what you need is to shut the hell up and listen to me. I dont have it

Me: Ok well without that, we cannot provide assistance over the phone

SC: I dont have the goddamn thing, you retard

Me: Sir, name calling is not necessary

SC: yes it is necessary because you're not listening.

Me: you'll have to call back when you get the information

SC: If you were in front of me right now, I'd beat the shit out of you. RETARD, RETARD, RETARD

then he hung up

Did you have caller id information? He made a threat of bodily harm, after all...
    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
      Did you have caller id information? He made a threat of bodily harm, after all...

Yeah, see who the retard is when the cops are dragging him away.

Comment

Wow that was so unnecessary :/

Hate people who bully others like that. Especially when they know the person can't fight back.

Comment

Translation: I'm a dumbass and I'm going to take it out on the CSR because I can, and to hide the fact I'm a dumbass. See! By hanging up I get the last word, so I must be right!
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
            Translation: I'm a dumbass and I'm going to take it out on the CSR because I can, and to hide the fact I'm a dumbass. See! By hanging up I get the last word, so I must be right!
            I think you hit the nail on the head, SS.

There's the old saying: for every finger you point at someone there's 20 pointing back at you.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

And you're ON THE PHONE, MORON. Can we see you over the phone? No? Who's the stupid one then?
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth moneybags View Post
                Me: Hi can I get your account number

And I'll bet the people at the branch think he's an asshole.

Comment

I just don't understand this dude. Was you supposed to recognize his voice or something?

Comment

Quoth xxscooterxx View Post
                    I just don't understand this dude. Was you supposed to recognize his voice or something?
                    "Hey, wait! I know you now! You're the asshole that doesn't want to provide his information for me to look up... (CLICK)"

Comment

Bank people know him

What does the bank people know him mean?

I never know my bank account number, and if I show up at the bank without my bank card they always, ALWAYS, ask for my driver's licence.

Why? Because every time they open my account without my card they need to key some ID info to confined who they allowed access to my account. And no-one there memorizes my driver licence number.

This person was an idiot, or there is a small chance it was a scam trying to find out info about some else's account.

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                        there is a small chance it was a scam trying to find out info about some else's account.
                        I would guess closer to 50-50
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                        X