This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid graduate class

Okay, I need some assistance from anyone who is wiling to help. I am in my last class for my Masters in Classroom Technology and I have hit a brick wall of stupidity. The person in charge of the program neglected to tell me that she didn't like my final project idea and that I needed to change it. So I have the project done and find out that I need parents and teachers to view the wiki I put together. Other than view it, I'm not sure what else because she still hasn't told me what else to do. So if anyone has 5 spare minutes, I would appreciate if you would visit the site and answer the questions at the end. Hopefully, this appeases the stupid idiot. Even if you don't have kids, take a look.

Keeping Kids Safe

The website looks really good. Lot of great info
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

HEY a fellow education grad!

My final for my technology class is a wiki too I'm not looking forward to it.

Anyway.

Like your wiki there, but my biggest two peeves are the reliance on the sidebar for links. I would add on your homepage hyperlinks to the other three pages within the text there (like at the beginning of the paragraph) and add, at the very least, links at the bottom of each page to help you get to the other pages/the homepage.

Beyond that, it looks great!!
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Is anyone having problems getting to the second page off of the main page? I am assuming that there is a second page since it has a 1 2 at the bottom of the page.

I am viewing it using Firefox as well...

Comment

Or is that a pageview counter?

Comment

Completed your survey.

I'm an education major as well and a former tech support monkey. I like the information you have. I think it is informative and very diverse.

Comment

If its blue, its a counter. I appreciate the help. I'm just pissed that we got to this point and the professor was like.... "oh, Dr So and So said that she sent you feedback on your project. Do you remember getting it?" I was like..no you mean feedback from the first, second or third time I sent her the same document because she was unable to keep track of a document I sent her her? I'm just frustrated and I want to be DONE!

Comment

Working...
              X