This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad vacation...

So I lost one of my kids tonight. Jona was one of my furry babies. I found her "sleeping ". Hubs believes she'd been gone for six hours by the time I found her.

We drove to a local orange orchard and left her under a nice orange tree (we're in a rental...) At least she's in a nice place, running free on the Rainbow Bridge...

I'm sorry.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Uhm.

Without a tiny bit more context, you might get a visit from the police...

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
        Uhm.

She does say "furry babies" so I'm assuming pet here.

Unless you are talking about the burial?

*hugs* hun.
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Uhm.

It's a pet-child.

I'm sorry for your loss.
          Neither I nor my BF like thinking about the time when we'll have to say good bye to our dog. It won't be for at least 10 years, but still... even thinking about it makes us sad.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Lady_Pigeon.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about your baby.

We lost one of our sheep a couple weeks ago. It sucks
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. It's always tough.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I'm sorry. I know how much I hurt when one of my hamster dies. Hugs. It takes time but the pain will get less I promise.
                  ''Sugar cane and coffee cups, copper, steel, and cattle. An annotated history the forest for the fire. Where we propagate confusion primitive and wild. Welcome to the occupation''

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry

Comment

*chuckles* Sorry, Shadow. It was a kitty.

Thank you all for the hugs and well-wishes. Today was the first day I thought of her without crying my eyes out.

Uhm.

With our luck in this area I wouldn't be surprised. At most it might be littering, but you never know...

Comment

Working...
                      X