This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
    Yes, I am still watching this show. I finally got a chance to watch last week's episode. So after 15 years, they finally decide to run a steam engine?
    It could be that there was a reason why it took 15 years to get up and running. It sounds dumb and shouldn't have taken that long but then again, they have said in show that what happened shouldn't have worked like it did. I'm trying to hold out till more is explained, especially after the weird moment at the farmhouse with her phone and the music. I do like the fact that they flat out in show said what all the people watching the show were saying (that it doesn't make sense why some stuff still doesn't work)

Also whatever it is has to be an active suppression thing. Her phone wasn't fried like if there had been an emp. I'm also curious as to why everything was up and running all at once like that. It seemed like the woman who lived there was able to bring up the computer whenever so it's not a "once a day at this time the power works here" thing.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I got the impression it was a museum piece and maybe had to fix it. What I don't get is that there are enough steam engines out there that are in perfect working condition. And depending on the time the power down happened...The Badger would be still chugging along if steam engines work just fine.

Comment

Working...
      X