This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#*!@!!!

Geez, lots of sightings of dum dums this week. What's going on? Is it the change of seasons? Hm.
    Anyway, this morning I came home from work and tried to park but what do I see? Some mofo from an ISP company parked in my numbered space! I ask the towing company to nab it...but they said NO WAY WE CAN'T DO THAT! They advise me to call the ISP. I do but no answer.
    Bottom line: @#$* You ISP guy who took my space!!!! And @*$# YOU towing company who wouldn't tow it! Company cars can't park where ever they like, can they?!?!?! For reference, I waited like an hour thinking that the ISP guys would be quick, but no. I would complain to my apartment manager but he's a dum dum too. Plus, there were plenty of visitor spaces available.
    Last edited by HotelMinion; 09-22-2016, 03:48 AM.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    And @*$# YOU towing company who wouldn't tow it!

I don't understand why the tow truck wouldn't take it. When Arga Barga posts it sounds like he'll grab anyone anytime who's parked inappropriately. Might warrant a call to the tow truck's management or owner.
    Last edited by EricKei; 09-23-2016, 10:58 PM. Reason: snip

Comment

Back in the days when I lived in an apartment, when this happened, I would just park behind the offender and leave. That was MY assigned spot, dammit. (They could find me by calling the number on the side of the cab.)

(Nowadays, if someone were to park so that they were blocking my driveway, first I'd call the police. If they wouldn't deal with it (cuz private road) then I'd call the contracted towing company.)
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I think Arga said that in some cases if it's the apartment complex which has the contract with the towing company, that the property manager (or whoever) has to call in cars to be towed. However the OP said the apartment manager didn't care? What's the point of having assigned spaces if people can just park wherever?
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
        X