Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you have a pic lik that in the album? Or was that someone else?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

saw in the newspaper or online somewhere that texas has hit the 300 day mark without significant rain. its also been triple digit heat here, but i live in the semi arid part (west) so its not a "wet" heat. i feel for anyone dealin with heat and "fumidity"

Comment

How sad is is that today was in the mid to upper nineties with humidity at about forty something percent and it actually felt nice to me? It's cooled off.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          I thought I'm a little old to sport the "pigtails" look, but one of the guys said I looked like a Native with my hair like that. Actually, thought I looked kind of folky with my river hat and John Denver glasses.
          yeah! You'd look 'kinda folky' indeed!
          Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          How sad is is that today was in the mid to upper nineties with humidity at about forty something percent and it actually felt nice to me? It's cooled off.
          don't know what you got til it's gone!
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X