X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critter pics

Nova the Cat & Tootsie the dog
    Attached Files
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

*falls over from cuteness* Love the name Nova. The only living things I have are my plants: Burt, Enid, and Ella. Ernie died.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 07-26-2011, 06:38 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Nice pictures! Tootsie is especially adorbs, looks like a puppy that wants to please. Nova's cute too, and both look very content with their lot!
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Cute!

Nova is a great name for a cat, and Tootsie is a cute name too!
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
          Nice pictures! Tootsie is especially adorbs, looks like a puppy that wants to please. Nova's cute too, and both look very content with their lot!
          Tootsie's an American Labrador (yeah,I'd never heard of the breed either,different body & head shape) & she has the Lab temperment,very loving & eager to please.

How we got her is an interesting story: We,in cahoots with our friends,stole her.I know that sounds terrible,but what happened was our friends called us one day & told us they'd found her with her head stuck in a gate because her then owner had left her alone with no food or water for 4 days!

So they brought her over & we fell in love with her & we kept her.She was about 6 months old which makes her about a year & 1/2 now.She's sittin' at my feet right now

They both lead very good lives,with lots of love,good food,toys & treats.
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

You are da bomb. You didn't steal her---you rescued her.

They are all adorable.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Awww! So cute!
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
                How we got her is an interesting story: We,in cahoots with our friends,stole her.I know that sounds terrible,but what happened was our friends called us one day & told us they'd found her with her head stuck in a gate because her then owner had left her alone with no food or water for 4 days!
                <snip>
                They both lead very good lives,with lots of love,good food,toys & treats.
                And this is why justice and philosophy and "right actions" are difficult things. Good Job.
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                X