This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news (health oriented)

Despite, and slightly because of, my current issues with my guts (seems not to be stomach related, however )
    I AM LOSING WEIGHT!
    I was gaining, not maintaining, weight, for the last five or so years, due to school-- which caused stress, mostly bad/negative stress-- and body changes that happen when you're going from teen to adult. Granted, I never actually tried-tried losing weight, and I never really dieted, or obsessed about my weight (still don't)-- I just want to feel better, look better, and be healthier.
    Now, instead of being near the overweight portion of the (questionable) body mass index, I've lost about 15 pounds since the first of June. :3
    I'm sure heat has something to do with it... but it's not water weight, I swear. I'm drinking more water than I had. (I'm also not starving myself, so don't worry about that either.)
    YAY.
    (and yes I asked if it was healthy with my doc just today, she didn't seem concerned at all)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."
Working...
X