This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A compliment, no less!

This seems the best place for this, but mods please move if need be.

So I was at work and as usual we had quite a lot of customers in (we're always fairly busy, but with Christmas so close things are really hotting up)

I had just been serving a couple who took three times as long to get through as they should have done, largely to the man being annoying, asking stupid questions, being 'funny' - think 'grown man acting like bored 6 year old showing off' and you've more or less got it. Anyway, I got them through, said goodbye to them and off they went.

Next in line was an elderly lady. I greeted her and put her things through, and after I had given her the change and receipt, she said 'Please give my regards to your parents.'
    I was a bit puzzled and asked, 'Oh, do you know my mum and dad then?'
    'Not at all' she replied, 'but with the way you kept your manners when dealing with that tiresome man, they must have done an excellent job of bringing you up.'

I told my parents about that. Made their day too!
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

I like that lady's style!

Comment

I like it too

Comment

Wow, that lady is classy.

I wish I could meet her.

Comment

Wow, that is classy!
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X