This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one could have went REALLY bad

So this could have went really bad and could have ended up in sucky customers. Luckly it went another way. Today I was in my final room and this guy had checked in and went into his room. About 10 mins later the guy comes out and asks if I was the last one that cleaned his room. I told him that I have been gone for 8 days, so no and I asked him if there was a problem.
    He replied well not a huge problem I think, he was being really sweet. He said that when he checked in there was a small ball of dust on the top corner of his sheets. I told him oh sorry abou that and if he would like I could change his sheets. He said oh yeah only if you dont care and have time. I told him not a problem. I guess I'm so used to assholes that I don't know how to act.
    I went and got sheets and even a fresh down comforter, I explained to him that we had a slow week so we did a lot of high cleaning and the dust probadly just fell off my duster. He was so nice and we talked about the weather and other nonsense. He was so grateful that I took time to change his sheets, he even asked my name and was gonna tell the front desk about me and how helpful adn nice I had been. I have been in customer service too long cause I'm waiting for this to turn bad.

How wonderful.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Sounds like a genuinely nice customer, the kind who knows how sucky some people can be, and is happy just to have his problem fixed so he can get on with his life.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Yay for you! I had a slight issue when mom and I went on vacation; we had a two BR suite, and when we checked in, my bed wasn't completely made. The sheets and comfortor were kind of pulled back adn thrown over, so I don't know if it was in the process of being done, or being stripped. So I politely went to the desk and told them, and they were horrified. I told them no big deal (it was 2pm) but wanted to make them aware. we then went to lunch, came back and it was made nicely. NOt a huge deal, and when I let them know, it was taken care of promptly.

There's no reason to scream and yell about something like that. It will get you nowhere!

Comment

Working...
        X