This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait wat?

Okay, so I have crew that wants uniforms, everyone wants a crew jacket (cuz our uniform jackets are awesome!! Only burger joint IMHO with awesome uniforms.) Our store is falling apart especially the roof, and the lobby. We have a horrible cleanliness rating and honestly I believe no matter how hard me and my crew tries it won't go up because roof tiles are missing, wallpaper is ripping, and the floor is cracked all through the lobby. Equipment is missing or broken, etc etc etc. Do they fix it? Ha. Because our parent company demands it, instead we now have a heated table upon which to make sandwiches, a special cooler for salads which don't even sell well, and instead of menu boards in our lobby we have 46' plasma tvs (which btw I can't use for video games, lol)... T_T Every employee thinks this is beyond dumb.

Wow. Classic case of having money but no sense
    Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
    What's the difference?
    We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Not to mention totally screwed priorities.

Kudos on the good uniforms, at least. I hated the They're Everywhere! uniform because it has a cotton shirt that MUST be tucked into the pants at all times. First of all, I no longer have a waistline (working on that but it's slow going) which doesn't help, and secondly, when you are doing cleanup -- which includes hauling big bags of trash around -- something like a polo or golf shirt is a lot more practical, not something that makes me have to keep dodging behind equipment so I can keep tucking it back in.

Comment

Working...
      X