Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds pretty fun, and in a way sounds kinda "MMO-blivion" as well.
    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I pre-ordered the SWTOR CE as well. I couldn't NOT. I'm so stoked for this game. Nearly our entire guild quit WoW this last year and we're all moving over to SWTOR.

Last announcement, the release date is in December (23rd, I think?)

I'm so rolling a smuggler
      My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
        I pre-ordered the SWTOR CE as well. I couldn't NOT. I'm so stoked for this game. Nearly our entire guild quit WoW this last year and we're all moving over to SWTOR.

Last announcement, the release date is in December (23rd, I think?)

I'm so rolling a smuggler
        Oo oo, where did you see it? Going to go look at the web site.

I'm rolling a Jedi Knight. I've always wanted to be a Jedi Knight ever since I was 5 years old when I saw the original Star Wars the very first time in that drive in theater. It was 1981 and started a love affair with Star Wars thats never gone away.

Did you know Carrie Fisher is going to be at Dragon Con this year? I want to see her sooooo bad. But I'm not sure I want to wait 6 hours in line. If I get nothing else this year, I'd like to get her autograph and meet her face to face.

Then again, a couple years ago when Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner were at Dragon Con, I was struck dumb and all I could do want point and say "its... its... but its...". I couldn't even go talk to them. Thats the first time thats ever happened to me. And I love Star Wars even more. If it was Harrison Ford or Mark Hammil, I'd probably be crying. lol.

Comment

On my pre-order confirmation it said December something on the date it would be released, and I know fans were discussing the 'holiday 2011' release date on the community forums at SWTOR.com

I will probably roll a Jedi Knight at some point but Smuggler will be my first (when I saw Gunslinger was one of the specializations I was hooked...I love cowboys, and space cowboys are the BEST). I will also probably roll a Consular and a Sith Warrior.
          My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Hehe, I've always loved the medieval ages, and the idea of swords and armor. Slaying dragons, being a pirate, and a musketeer. I'd love to be a Jedi.

Comment

Working...
            X