This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited I could bust

I just thought I would share here, since I know CS has many cat-lovers ...

My boyfriend said we could get a cat!!!! I am BEYOND excited!!! We're dog people, but bf has finally come to terms with the fact that A) I'm away from the house too often to have one and B) we live in a condo without a yard and C) We need a companion that is more low-maintenance. So he FINALLY caved and conceded to getting a cat. He works from home and is sick of being alone all day. However, since he is currently looking for another job, we need a pet that would be OK on their own during the day.

We just put in an application to rescue a Maine Coon kitten. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get him...
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

*crosses fingers*

And of course this thread will be useless with out pics when you get a kitty.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

if you don't get the kitten try for a senior cat, no one wants them(kittens have little trouble finding homes), so they get euthanized in high numbers. Also older cats(while not as OMGCUTE!), are less destructive than kittens, and a kitten DOES REQUIRE A lot of work and attention, older cats, not so much.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X