This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited!!

Okay, today the newest Dresden novel is released (legally). While this in and of itself would be enough to send me into bouts of unmanly squealing, it gets better, folks!

Today, the author, Jim Butcher, will be in Independence, MO talking about the book and signing new copies! AND I'M GOING!!!

*SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

....ah, hell. *hands over a Man Point*
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

........I'm actually almost too jealous to type! Have a great time!
    "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

Thank you for note about the novel. I will have to get that for the hubby. He was less then thrilled with how the last one ended and that he had to wait for the new book.

And squee about getting to go meet him.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Jim Butcher.com.... you can read the first several chapters online. As many times as you want....

Damn, it's Tuesday. I have to go to work tomorrow and be functional. There 18 copies at the bookstore near me. Crap. If I buy one on the way home I'll have to read it. And end up with three hours sleep. Gah. Why, oh why couldn't the release day be Friday!
        There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

It was a lot of fun! He had us all laughing and seemed to love talking about his books. It was cool to ask him about LARPing

And he was nice enough to take a picture with my wife and me
          Attached Files
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

aaaaauuurrggghhhhh
            *explodes from jealousy*
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
            X