X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is at the nearest intersection.
    There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Just placed mine. Can't believe I'm the only one in Germany!

Comment

Placed mine. Apparently I live on the docking bay of a warehouse

Comment

Tried to do mine but my stupid Internet kept timing out every time I tried grr

Comment

Quoth Trjgul View Post
            Just placed mine. Can't believe I'm the only one in Germany!
            I can think of two others on the board, actually (Canarr and Beemused). In fact, one more as well who hasn't been around for a while (DrugstoreJulie).

Rapscallion

Comment

It looks like I have a few fellow Eastern Iowans

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                I can think of two others on the board, actually (Canarr and Beemused). In fact, one more as well who hasn't been around for a while (DrugstoreJulie).

Rapscallion
                I placed my marker... not where I live exactly, but not that far away.
                No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

*sniff* I wish I could marker myself. But if I did I'd never be able to get off my butt and post. :-(
                  "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Either I'm a complete moron or the page isn't loading correctly for me. I can't figure out how to place a marker.
                    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• my marker has me in a town a good 45 minutes from where I actually live...
                      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• My markers have gone poof. Oh well had been a little to accurate for the work one.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Can't get to it from this computer, but when I can use my laptop, I'll put my marker over the nearest train station. That should narrow it down to a few thousand people who pass through there every day.
                          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

• The domain name where the map was located has expired anyway, WS. Sorry 'bout that.
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                            X