Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me where it says I can't make soup in the library!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me where it says I can't make soup in the library!

This happened today, got admit i've been working security at the library for a few years and this was a first

FG: Female guard
    SS: Security Supervisor
    SW: Soup Woman

*FG is doing a patrol when she see's a woman at a table*

FG: Uh...SS could you come up to 4th floor there's a lady here boiling water, is that allowed?

SS: What...uh ok on my way.

*SS Arrives and then sees a woman sitting with a few other people boiling water using a water kettle and several instant soup bowls*

SS: Excuse me, you can't be using that in the library

SW: What do you mean, It says food and drinks are allowed!

SS: Well yes but you can't be cooking food here

SW: What do you mean there nothing saying I can't cook my food here!

SS: It's a safety issue, you can't be boiling water at the tables

SW: Well there is no signs stating I can't , you should make signs before randomly making up rules!

SS: Please put your kettle away miss

*SW finally does, grumbling*

I'm just waiting for the next one;

"It says food and drinks are allowed!"

"Well yes but you can't be setting up a BBQ here"

"What do you mean there's nothing saying I can't cook my food here!"

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

People like her are why we cant have nice things.

Soon a sign will go up prohibiting food and drink just to prevent someone from trying to cook.

Do we also need a sign telling people not to yell in a library? (I am being facetious, I know those signs are up, my point is we should not need them)
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

There are also no signs saying no fapping in the library, yet we've had multiple stories of people doing that....
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

The signs would be HUGE if they listed all the things customers can't do in the library. Common sense should be used, that's all. I mean, common sense would tell you that it's probably not a good idea to milk a cow in the library. Because how many signs do you see prohibiting that? The same goes for cooking and using boiling water, or, like another member said, using a BBQ. Common sense people! Use it!

Comment

"It's called trespassing, as in you've now been told to leave and refusal would be ill advised"
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

"Be good or we'll set Ruckus on your arse..."

Comment

I must be getting old

My reply, "Well, I don't see any signs saying I am not allow to shoot rude clients on sight, so I guess I better get my gun from storage.".

Or just pour her water on her, after-all there is no sign against it.

I really am not in a nice frame of mind today it seems.

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                  "Be good or we'll set Ruckus on your arse..."

Now there's an idea . . . let Ruckus take her out in the middle of nowhere and leave her hog tied.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                    "It's called trespassing, as in you've now been told to leave and refusal would be ill advised"
                    not to mention common sense
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

There are no signs that you can't have sex in the library either....lol. Just wait, someone's gonna be getting down & dirty soon...LMAO!

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                        There are no signs that you can't have sex in the library either....lol. Just wait, someone's gonna be getting down & dirty soon...LMAO!
                        No doubt . . . just keep an eye on YouTube 'cause somebody will be stupid enough to record and upload it.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post

Oh we've caught people having sex, Guy/girl, Guy/Guy. Girl/Girl. The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that

Comment

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
                            The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
                            "Well, no wonder you can't see! Contacts aren't supposed to go up your cooter."

Comment

Quoth Mr. Security View Post
                              The Girl/Girl was funny because they claimed they were putting in contacts...and apparently need their clothes off for that
                              Quoth strawbabies View Post
                              "Well, no wonder you can't see! Contacts aren't supposed to go up your cooter."
                              Was the "contact lens" situation taking place on a davenport? Cookies for reference.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X