This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Album

I emailed my pictures to the email address on the photo album thingy. How does all that work? I still don't see them (this was like a week-ish ago).

Thanks!
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

The album is updated by GBM. He has to do that manually, and of late he's been fitting in making the server far more secure, doing that between his ordinary life stuff. A little patience, please

Rapscallion

Comment

The photo album doesn't come up when I click on the link. It just doesn't load, and it's really frustrating. Havn't been able to see it for quite a while now, I don't know what's going on

(I was guna make this a new thread, but I figured i'd just stick it in here...I know the album is separate to the cs site, but I just wana know if it's only me who's havin probs??)
      I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
      another time, this world would fade away
      To find true love, is like no other joy,
      our choice is here
      be happy for today

Comment

nope comi i have been having problems vieiwing it in firefox for a while now, i can view it in internet explorer but not on firefox.

Comment

Should be working now. There was a compatibility issue with Flash 9 that I had to resolve.
          >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

Quoth thegiraffe View Post
            I emailed my pictures to the email address on the photo album thingy. How does all that work? I still don't see them (this was like a week-ish ago).

Thanks!
            Nice photo, by the way

Rapscallion

Comment

Haha thank you.

And thanks for the update, GBM
              Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Quoth gbm85 View Post
                Should be working now. There was a compatibility issue with Flash 9 that I had to resolve.
                Yep, it works for me now
                I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
                another time, this world would fade away
                To find true love, is like no other joy,
                our choice is here
                be happy for today

Comment

Working...
                X