This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    Do you get told then? I always wondered that...
    In my situation, I made a funny that another poster didn't find so funny and was quite offended. So, I heard it from not one but two mods.

A wee tiny bit of fur flew over the incident - but not in a mean manner, I was able to state my case and apologize. I was concerned too - I do not want to get kicked off this board! I would lose my mind if I didn't have this board to look at while working. I would actually have to *gasp* work! Oh nos!

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    I even once reported myself. I felt dirty after that.

Rapscallion
    Are there pictures?
    Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 06-16-2008, 10:03 PM. Reason: Double post
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk
      Are there pictures?
      Just the ones in my "private folder".

Wait, what?

Just as an FYI, we do try and be as reasonable as possible when it comes to the reported posts--most of the reported posts are simply "Hey, this should be in forum 'X'" or "You might want to keep an eye on this thread/poster". Whenever I do react to a reported post, I try to be as fair and even-handed as possible--although I have been accused (rightly, on reflection) of being too stern and abrasive when dealing with something. When the mod team act on a reported post, please remember that it's not personal; we're only trying to make this place as friendly and open as possible.
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
        I try to be as fair and even-handed as possible--although I have been accused (rightly, on reflection) of being too stern and abrasive when dealing with something.

Can I have that fur back? I'm going to try to graph it back into the splotchy spots.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post

Can I have that fur back? I'm going to try to graph it back into the splotchy spots.
          Need a hand? I need to have some of mine patched back on too.
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
          X