This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seanette
    I couldn't upload mine. Raps, do you still have one of a ringneck dove's head? That was mine.
    Weird. The board software said the upload had failed, but there's my cute little birdbrain.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

hey raps when viewing my avatar in firefox it looks like the stick man is bashing his head straight thorugh the computer instead of just the desk, but when i view it in Internet explorer it doesnt move at all. Is it the fourm software thats causing this or is it my broswer?

Comment

I'm on IE and it doesn't move for me. I uploaded from my machine as well, but it doesn't move. I know someone else has an animated avatar, and I cannot see why it's not working in the settings. Prod me, but I'll be investigating in the meantime.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion
          I'm on IE and it doesn't move for me. I uploaded from my machine as well, but it doesn't move. I know someone else has an animated avatar, and I cannot see why it's not working in the settings. Prod me, but I'll be investigating in the meantime.

Rapscallion
          The animated one moves on my system (Netscape 7.2 on Win2K). It appears to completely shatter computer, desk, and border of sign.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Got it - it was being resized due to picture width. That lost the animation. I've upped the avatar width and breadth for now - we'll see how it plays out - and then I uploaded the avatar again.

Tada!

Rapscallion

Comment

thanks raps

Comment

'Gimp' is also an awesome free program that reshapes pictures (amongst other awesome things). It was recommended to me by a dear friend.

It's how I overlapped my two pics to form my current avatar. When you size down your images, the pixels don't get fuzzed out either. I abba-soul-lutely LOVE it.
                If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Working...
                X