No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm .. took two unisom last night and have been in a fog/groggy all day. Last time (months ago) I took unisom it did not do that.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I write songs.

Now what? >.<
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
        I write songs.
        Cool, so do I. What kind of songs do you write?
        My Fanfic Page
        My Fiction Page
        My Social Group
        My Pet Social Group
        My You Tube Channel

Comment

• Hooray for haircut day...gotta get these bangs out of my eyes!! Gahh...
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Off out in a few mins to a presentation evening to watch my son get an award for good work at college
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• I miss Dave's mini donuts and their loaded grilled cheese (two layers of grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon and tomato) and hot cider.....yay for faire being in a few weeks I can get some...mmmmmmm donuts...mmm grilled cheese.. *drools*
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
                Cool, so do I. What kind of songs do you write?
                Spiritually driven songs, mostly. Lots of melancholy and crankiness in there too.

The trick is finishing them all the way. >.< lol
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----

Comment

• Just had an epic idea, but realize it may be way out of my league to implement..not something that would make much money..but it would be good...so good. *sighs* Must wait till I learn how to build an epic website.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Normally I might be a little nervous house sitting in the middle of nowhere, except the dog is very large saint Bernard mix, and my next door neighbor is a corrections officer and my Mom's cousin. No one needs to know the dog is a bit of a chicken and hid for ten minutes when I came into the house yesterday....
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Last night was a sad night for aviation, not only did we lose a famous pilot and his equally famous plane, more lives were lost when the plane crashed into the stands at the Reno air race. As of last night 3 had died and two more lives were lost over night so many people were injured it's likely the death count will go up. I am so sad right now, I don't even think anyone I know was there but it's always a sad thing to hear about and it really reminds you of the risks you take as a pilot.

Comment

• My mom told me about that. So sad and scary. Prayers to those involved.

ETA: I just set up my own wireless network!
                        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 09-17-2011, 09:34 PM. Reason: adding new things, avoiding a double post
                        -----

Comment

• Well my first choice of name for the idea I had I learned is taken..and has a somewhat bad rep. So now have to brainstorm different names.

Comment

• Had faire dress rehearsal today. I'm so tired. SO so very tired, and I have a tummy ache. *sniffle* While I'm awake I'm going to edit my promo shots and get them to the boss a night sooner, might as well look like I'm working hard while being sick.

Comment

• Samuel L. Jackson is the perfect host for a show about how the world might end. Mmm-hmm.
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• My calves have been aching something terrible (too the point I can't sleep properly) for the last week so I booked an appointment with the doctor for Thursday.
                                As soon as I start thinking
                                That I'm sensible and sane
                                The Random Hedgehog comes along
                                And fiddles with my Brain
                                (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
                                X