Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's from Lexx.

Used to watch that back when it was on Scifi.
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
      That's from Lexx.

Used to watch that back when it was on Scifi.
      That is correct. I know one thing though. I never want to be a guest on the Lexx. Every person that steps foot on it (that is not Xev, Kai, or Stan) ends up dead one way or another.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I remember Lexx on Showtime, where it was called Tales From a Parallel Universe.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Feel like I've been run over today, I was helping out with my sister fellas moving out of the basement of doom and terror. I saw five different colours of mold!

on the up side I have pineapple cottage cheese today *omnomnom*
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

• To the asshole who had to drive through the standing water at the curb by my bus top:

F**k you, prick. I hope you sit in a puddle of black coffee while wearing your best suit, right before a mandatory meeting with your boss.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• I was reaching for the bag of candy corn M&Ms and it wasn't until I smelled something fishy that I realized I was actually about to eat a handful of cat treats. Paying attention pays, kids.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                I was reaching for the bag of candy corn M&Ms and it wasn't until I smelled something fishy that I realized I was actually about to eat a handful of cat treats. Paying attention pays, kids.
                Funny story....when I was a kid my grandparents had a bag of doggie treats for their dog (a rat terrier, sweetest little guy you ever saw)...they were some kind of fake "chocolate" (probably carob?). I thought they were the real thing, sneaked into the pantry and ate a couple. Yuuucck.....unsweetened and verrrry bland.

Grandma found out and thought it was hilarious. Looking back, I think it was

Comment

• I've been plowing through Ruth Rendell novels for more than seven years now and very time I read another one I find more titles I've never seen in the 'Also by' list. I guess when you're born with a title you can afford to write ALL THE TIME.

Comment

• Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest...don't you cry no more.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I was checking my mail on Yahoo and a headline caught my eye. Is James Bond bi? Apparently he has a suggestive scene with Javier Bardem in "Skyfall". Skimming the article, it looks like much ado about nothing.

Dammit.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                        I was checking my mail on Yahoo and a headline caught my eye. Is James Bond bi? Apparently he has a suggestive scene with Javier Bardem in "Skyfall". Skimming the article, it looks like much ado about nothing.

Dammit.
                        thank you for that. I just had Daniel Craig and John Barrowman picture in my head, along the lines of 1st episode of Torchwood's second season. I have to clean up drool now
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Well, today was a first.

Guy asked if we matched other newspapers' advertising prices.

Sorry, sir, this isn't a big-box retailer.

Comment

• Why is it when people are trying to outrun a car that is about to hit them (in movies), they run in a STRAIGHT line..on the road? I mean, wouldn't jumping to the left (or right depending) be a MUCH better strategy..cause you are not going to outrun the car. Now chances are you are also not going to get away anyhow if the person in the car is intent on running you over (short of a ditch or very small alley or such)..but running straight and keeping ON THE ROAD is logical how exactly?

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Why is it when people are trying to outrun a car that is about to hit them (in movies), they run in a STRAIGHT line..on the road? I mean, wouldn't jumping to the left (or right depending) be a MUCH better strategy..cause you are not going to outrun the car. Now chances are you are also not going to get away anyhow if the person in the car is intent on running you over (short of a ditch or very small alley or such)..but running straight and keeping ON THE ROAD is logical how exactly?
                              It's Hollywood! You can't expect logic!

Ever notice how when the innocent victim is being chased through a large building, they always run down into the basement? Where the killer corners them and murders them? But when the bad guy is being chased by the cops, he always run up onto the roof...so he can fall off, thus ensuring a very messy "justice".

Comment

• Why in the name of sanity does a doctor talk politics (or religion) to a patient? Gah!! Two hours waiting..and more time is spent listening to how much somebody hates a certain canidate?! WHY??!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X