This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are legion. We are hoopy.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Ohhh, yeah. This is a great story. Oh, yeah.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/youre-dow...is-count/58452

Another story that really irks me - the "customer" for being a complete horse's ass and corporate for not taking a close look at the true situation to see what really happened but instead using it to punish innocent employees and protect their almighty bonus'!

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/tablecl...scussion/47207

This one actually has a happy ending!

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/must-stay...-th-july/58872

Another "Corporate rewards an idiot" story...

Comment

• This story is the perfect metaphor for customer suckiness.

Receive a recipe from a friend.
              Completely stray from recipe while making food.
              Blame friend's recipe for the unholy concoction resulting from ignoring recipe.

At least the friend was able to correct the cook without getting in trouble.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                Completely stray from recipe while making food.
                I am reminded of a Dilbert strip: http://dilbert.com/strip/1997-12-28

Comment

• Not Getting Through His Head

Can Not Call, Do Not Call

Anyone want to bet the customer in these two reports are the same person?
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/sudden-...ctations/47814

If any boss ever tried pulling this stunt on me they'd end up in an emergency room in a hurry...

Comment

• Locked In To The Task

That boss should have called a tow truck as soon as that woman walked away.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Locked In To The Task

That boss should have called a tow truck as soon as that woman walked away.
                        Agreed, locking her in just caused a lot of trouble that could have been avoided. Not to mention pissing off your employee!

Comment

• I would have just let the missus go ahead and call the cops. There isn't much they can do as the lot is likely private property and the boss had tried to warn the missus. And I sure as heck wouldn't have expected my employee to go down and let the woman out. Besides, it's the norm when dealing with parking lots that get secured at night - if you're dumb enough to park then your car is stuck there until they open for business the next day. I've had it happen to me a grand total of once because I was a dumbass and not paying attention to the time the lot closed. However, I chalked it up to being a dumbass and simply slept in my car rather than deal with an early morning rush-hour bus ride to come back to pick it up. But I'm not a complete fuckwit either.

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/coffee-is...-trouble/59504

Another story of Entitled Old People in Florida, but with a semi-happy ending!

Comment

• No Punctuation Story.

Did the person posting this skip school the day they taught punctuation? It was painful to read.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                No Punctuation Story.

Did the person posting this skip school the day they taught punctuation? It was painful to read.
                                That's from their Unfiltered section. No editing done to the post at all. I barely ever look at the Unfiltered stuff, for reasons like this.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X