Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke my ass. People say "I was joking" when they do or say something despicable and then don't have the berries to own it.

Comment

I reckon she's done this before, and she's only sorry cuz she got caught.

Also, loads of serial killers and child abusers start out abusing animals first; so I have to wonder too if she's done anything like this before. I bet she has.
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I don't see intentionally dumping a pet in a bin as a joke at all. Not funny. At all. How would she like it if somebody did that to her and said it was just a joke?!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Sometimes the UK's 1984 camera system comes in handy.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

From what I understand from the articles, the homeowner installed the camera.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              Joke my ass. People say "I was joking" when they do or say something despicable and then don't have the berries to own it.
              Exactly.

I'm sure it wasn't funny to either the cat or it's family.

Jokes are funny . . . that was not in the least.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                Precisely. "I was only kidding!" or "It was just a joke!" is the mantra of bullies who get caught in wrongdoing and are trying to cover their asses.
                Quoth nasty cat-hating bitch
                "I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly thought it would be funny to put it in the wheelie bin which was right beside me. I did it as a joke because I thought it would be funny. I never thought it would be trapped. I expected it to wriggle free."
                How the hell does she expect a small cat to "wriggle free" of a tall trash can with nearly-vertical sides and a heavy lid?! And who the hell would think that was funny (aside from other animal abusers)? No wonder she now needs police protection. Loads of people are up in arms over her and her stunt, and I bet the cops who are protecting her would just as soon step aside and let mob justice take over. Maybe even pick her up and dump her into this bin >
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X