This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sad Statistic...

Not quite what you might be thinking through.

http://www.gadling.com/2010/08/22/75...ls-every-year/

I never, ever, thought about this!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Now just don't ask where they get all the fluff for their pillows...
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

You know, that actually happened to me when I was a toddler, except I didn't leave my bear at the hotel I left him at the airport. The official story is that he was found and sent back to us as "lost luggage" but now that I think about it (and I haven't thought about it in years) I can't help but wonder if my parents didn't just buy a new one for me and say it was the old one.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

i once accidentally left a necklace in a hotel room...wasn't worth much but i dug it. called them later that day and "noooo...haven't seen it!"
        i still wonder if one of the cleaning ladies pocketed it.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

A third of adults go to bed with a stuffed animal, and 25 percent of men take teddies on business trips with them.
          Wow. I haven't slept with a stuffed animal since I was seven.
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I cuddle with a bunny that I've had since I was 6. He will be replaced whenever my fiance moves in. But, for now, I need something to snuggle.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Aw

Reminds me of the commercial with the dad who goes on a business trip and his little girl puts a stuffed monkey in his suitcase, and he takes pictures of the monkey in all the different places and sends them home (the last pic being sent from his phone in front of the house to let them know he's home).
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

25 percent of men take teddies on business trips with them.
                lingerie? On a... 'Business' trip?

Just think of it--seventy-five thousand teddy bears wondering why they got left behind.
                75,000 ways to turn the plot of Toy Story 3 real...? This is for you, Lotso...
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
                  He will be replaced whenever my fiance moves in.
                  Don't bet on it... Jackdaw has had to argue with my teddy bear (Darwin, Chuck for short) a few nights. I'd take him to conferences with me if I could (you really get used to not having to sleep alone), but he's big enough that it would interfere with my packing.

Comment

Working...
                  X