This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Camo Inspiration

Perhaps GK has taken her order and can enlighten us further.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=16660

AGGGHHH! MY EYES!

Seriously, do these people get dressed in the dark? Who would think this looks good?!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm sure I've seen worse clothing than that - but I really can't remember when...
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

HEY! Two of my friends wear purple camo all the time, and they look fine in it, now bright orange camo might scare you a bit hehe
        http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

ok...it amuses me that her husband (or whatever) is matching! hehe
          Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

The concept doesn't bother me so much as the execution. I can almost see every part of that woman's butt-crack.

Comment

Quoth searssoulslave View Post
              The concept doesn't bother me so much as the execution. I can almost see every part of that woman's butt-crack.
              Her shorts are trying to hide..
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Unless you're Gravekeeper, pink camo isn't actually that bad. I managed to calmly put it back on the shelf, no vomiting, no fleeing in terror. And I'm assuming that the sparkliness of the bolt I found made it worse, not better.

Comment

Well, it's not pink or purple, but..
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                  X