Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An epic episode of SC nerve and stupidity (with animal abuse!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on the news this morning while I was getting ready for work that she "claims" that there are no clear guidelines at the post office stating exactly what can & cannot be shipped in a box.

What an idiot.

She needs this done to her.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 02-08-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Here's a video of her hearing to try and get the dog back. Thank heavens the judge has more common sense then she does.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Es7...layer_embedded

Comment

You can ship live animals through the post office. I just love seeing chicks come through to some of the farms here. But there are several regulations to it and this lady KNEW what she was doing was wrong.

Comment

My grandfather mailed a horned toad from Callao, UT to Newport News, VA for me in '58.

The box arrived empty.

But there was a report in the paper of the local Post Office being terrorized by a miniature dragon.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

There are many ways to ship an animal, this, by far, is not one of them.
            Indeed. I know cos I shipped my cat Viggo from Virginia Beach to upstate NY.

I sent him via airplane cargo and it was going to cost me almost $200 but since I was military they practically cut that in half for me.

Veegs got there OK, though they didn't actually give him any of the food I provided. And he wasn't too happy at first but he learned to like his house.

You can ship live animals through the post office
            you can? ... wonder how much that one costs. heh maybe i could have saved some $$$... I'll check it out just for knowledge...
            update: meh can't find it... at least not easily.
            Last edited by PepperElf; 02-14-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Quoth BigBird View Post
              Here's a video of her hearing to try and get the dog back. Thank heavens the judge has more common sense then she does.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Es7...layer_embedded
              Throw the book at her. She admitted she told the clerks that it was a toy robot - clearly she knew what she was doing was wrong.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I live in the western suburbs of Minneapolis, so I heard plenty about this story in great detail.

This asshat apparently DID poke holes in the box, but then she put the packing tape OVER THE HOLES. After the USPS canceled her shipment, she was furious and threatened to call the police on them if they didn't refund her money. They told her to go ahead and call them, because they were doing the same thing!

She's either severely fucked up in the head, or she's that big of an animal-hating bitch.

A cheerful update though: the puppy was adopted after a lottery was held by the rescue shelter.

I would name that dog Newman.
                Here's your sign...

Comment

Good God in Heaven....I just watched the YouTube video of her preliminary hearing.

What. a. fucking. MORON.

When I first heard this story on the radio back in January, I commented that the dumb bitch probably put a can of food in the box, but no can opener. And here, on this video, she says she put two bottles of water in the box with the dog! WTF is he supposed to do with those??? Grow opposable thumbs amidst the freezing, de-pressurized air within the airplane's hull????

The best part is when she asks for her box back at the end of the hearing.

She needs a Darwin award and a good pistol whipping.
                  Here's your sign...

Comment

Working...
                  X