This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting worse out there!

In short, a woman slapped a retail counter person after being told 'no'.

I just...there are no words.

http://www.retailhellunderground.com...g-told-no.html

Edited to add: The submitter seems to be a known member of that community, so I don't really doubt the veracity of the story.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

I have no words on how wrong that is. Hope they got them for assault.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I read that story this afternoon and just about fell outta my chair.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Honestly folks, the more and more I read in the various message boards I hang out upon, the more I really want to win the lottery and go into various businesses just so I can have them run properly, and make management actually follow the corporate rules.

All the damned publications suggesting sucky behaviors drive me nuts. This attitude that you should be grateful for having any job and suck up any mistreatment from sucky customers needs to change.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Oh my GOD!!!! Anything else I have to say will break the rules about condoning violence, or belongs in Fratching!

I have to admit, I've been considering keeping pepper spray in my pocket (when I'm employed again) because of shit like this! I'm glad she got even with that monster!
          Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

I would have calmly picked up the phone and if she demanded to know what I was doing, I would tell her "I am currently calling the police to have you arrested for assault."
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
              I would have calmly picked up the phone and if she demanded to know what I was doing, I would tell her "I am currently calling the police to have you arrested for assault."
              Best solution especially if it was caught on the cameras.

There is absolutely no need to get (aggressive) physical in a store.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yet another site to peruse! You'd think with all the similar sites on the web, folks would start getting a clue on how to act while shopping. But noooo...

Honestly, I'm glad the clerk pepper-sprayed that bitch. She was way out of line with the hitting.
                Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                Honestly folks, the more and more I read in the various message boards I hang out upon, the more I really want to win the lottery and go into various businesses just so I can have them run properly, and make management actually follow the corporate rules.
                Can I join you in this business endeavor?
                Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                All the damned publications suggesting sucky behaviors drive me nuts. This attitude that you should be grateful for having any job and suck up any mistreatment from sucky customers needs to change.
                Amen, and amen.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Looks like it went to court here is the follow up.

http://www.retailhellunderground.com...-customer.html.

Comment

I'd just like to say I'm now in love with the Piggy People blog. I really need to start making better use of my cell phone camera.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

Can I join you in this business endeavor?

Amen, and amen.
                      I would probably heavily recruit employees and management staff here ... I want people willing to call customers on being sucky, and who would actually want to have management like that to back them.
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                      X