This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have a new name...

For those who like Justin Bieber. I shall refer to them as Bieberites. Or Bieber's bitches.

Bieberites vandalize wikipedia page post-grammys

On top of that, Bieber is coming to my hometown in May.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth a Bieber backer
    "BIBER 4 LYFE !"
    K, that's it. World's hopelessly fucked. Last one out turn off the lights kthnxbai.

At least the Grammy went to somebody with apparent talent.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I agree with you Irv.
      That just hurt to read.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

As a Canadian, and therefore 'lumped in' with the nation that apparently spawned that unholy abomination...

We're Sorry.

Please, put it out of our misery. (Dump it into a nest of Funnel-webs, please?)

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
          As a Canadian, and therefore 'lumped in' with the nation that apparently spawned that unholy abomination...

We're Sorry.

And seconded in it's entirety from me.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Bieber was also nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album for My World 2.0, but lost out to Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster. Lady Gaga's Wikipedia page did not appear to suffer the wrath of Bieber fans.

Probably because Lady Gaga's typical fan could and would beat the snot out of any gibbering bieberling that tried that stunt. I'd love to hear what the little weasel himself had to say about it.
            Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
            Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post

We're Sorry.

Dear Canada,

It's ok, we love you and forgive you. After all, you inflicted Celine Dion on us, but we forgave you for that too, because you have TimBits, poutine and Gravekeeper.

Rest assured we shall do all in our power to rid the world of the annoying little turdstain that is the Beeb. (Although once his testicles finally drop and puberty sets in, natural causes may do in his 'career' all by themselves and save us the work!)

But please...next time you export something, couldn't it be poutine? I really like poutine. (I'd ask for GK too, but he's already suffered enough from the stupidity he encounters on the Skytrain; the stupidity in the US would utterly destroy him and that would make us very very sad.)

Thanks,

Your Stateside pals down South
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                Dear Canada,

It's ok, we love you and forgive you. After all, you inflicted Celine Dion on us, but we forgave you for that too, because you have TimBits, poutine and Gravekeeper.
                Also thanks for Nathan Fillion, and Gordon Pinsent (go look at my thread about him, it has the Beeb too).
                Really thanks for half of Hollywood, because without them, we'd have very boring sci fi shows, and other favorites.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

And I'm the one who's going to be stuck with him.....and an unholy mob of screaming fans....in a few months, when he comes Down Under.

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

last weekend my bf and i saw Craig Shoemaker live.

Amongst his own jokes he related a couple that his oldest son told him. And how hard it was for him not to laugh.

Son: Why doesn't Justin Bieber shop at Sports Authority?
                    Craig: Why?
                    Son: Because he prefers Dicks.
                    Craig: *trying very hard not to laugh*

Craig (to us): What gives? My son's jokes are doing better than mine! (tho that was before he did the "LoveMaster" jokes)

Comment

Working...
                    X