This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irv is died

Umm, you may find this hard to believe, but I'm dead. That means I cannot come to work and unload the truck tomorrow. I hope you understand.

Okay, not really, but I feel like it. I must've walked several miles today, in and out, up and down, back and forth. My feet are killing me.

I don't want to get out of this chair. Not even to eat. I'm not even hungry. I only want to leave this chair to go to bed.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Is we holding a funeral or an old fashioned Irish Wake. I vote for the wake. We can share the alcohol with you.

(pull up and watch Ray Steven's video 'sitting up with the dead'. It'll give you something to laugh about. That one and 'me again margaret' are funnier than most (of his) imo.

Comment

Wake! Wake! Wake!

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
        Is we holding a funeral or an old fashioned Irish Wake. I vote for the wake. We can share the alcohol with you.

(pull up and watch Ray Steven's video 'sitting up with the dead'. It'll give you something to laugh about. That one and 'me again margaret' are funnier than most (of his) imo.

Oh lord! I was thinking the same thing!

Though, it's rather surprising for me to know Ray Stevens. I'm only 24, and i grew up watchign him with my grandparents... I really am not completely sure if he was really famous a while back, or if it was an older generation thing. Either way...i don't feel alone anymore!
        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Quoth surreal20 View Post
          Oh lord! I was thinking the same thing!

Though, it's rather surprising for me to know Ray Stevens. I'm only 24, and i grew up watchign him with my grandparents... I really am not completely sure if he was really famous a while back, or if it was an older generation thing. Either way...i don't feel alone anymore!
          Hey, I'm only 28, and I know Ray Stevens! He's a classic! Gotta love Sittin' Up With the Dead! And Mississippi Squirrel Revival.
          "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth Lurking Sockpuppet View Post
            Wake! Wake! Wake!

Road trip to Irv's house give him some Irish coffee STAT!!!!
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

First Ray Stevens record I ever heard was the one with the chickens clucking "In The Mood". Only thing is, I'd no idea it was him, 'cos the recoרd said "Henhouse Five Plus Too" [sic] on it.

(OK, how'd that backwards R get in there...?)

Someone uploaded it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8vPLAF9tY ; grab it quick before WMG notices and send a takedown notice...

Comment

I vote for this type o' wake:

Finnegans Wake by the Irish Rovers with lyrics!!!!

I raise a glass of rum to you Mr. Irv.

Comment

To sing a song of the legend of Irving Patrick Freleigh.(off key and very drunk)
                  "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Working...
                  X