This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting week..

I found out that Becky is starting to spread rumors about me against all the other temps. She got the ones that work with Rick to not like me but thats okay. I really don't care because they don't work with me. The only people that I have anything to prove to are my boss and my assistant boss. She can get all the temps to hate me. I think it all started because Frank gave me a compliment and said I was one of the best pickers they have right now. I usually pick about 1000 pieces a day. I found it odd when Mark booted me off his myface but then I realized the same thing happened last year with Barry and Mike. It all centres around Becky for some reason. Her and Jake have the most seniority on all of us. I am third behind them.

If you can get anyone who'll speak up about what she's doing, taking it to HR. She's creating a hostile work environment for you and this shouldn't be allowed.

Comment

Temps generally learn very quickly not to have coworkers as facebook or myspace buddies. It's safer. As for the rest of the post.... wow... sounds just like high school! (side note: Hope you changed the names to CYA...)
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

It may be time to speak privatley to to your contact at the temp agency. Maybe just say that another worker you trust has said another temp (don't mention Becky by name) has been saying untrue things about your work habits, and you're concerned rumors may affect how other temps work with you.

Just a suggestion, as most places I temped at, I was the sole temp there. The only people I've had to impress was the people I worked with and my temp wrangler. Good luck wth it.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
        X