Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts!Get your t-shirts(aka Why I should read my emails more carefully)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send address and get t-shirt
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      I'm female
      For fireheart & boy: "Let's Get Mesolithic"
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        I thought so...when I converted it it emerged as a 47'' chest!!
        Erm, mine's 132cm/52". All natural, no babies or boob jobs. I would quite like them to be smaller, but it's been that size through ballroom dancing for six years, regular swimming, walking and cycling, and even just sitting around doing nothing. So looks like I'm stuck with them.
        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Dear T-shirt people,your T-shirts have been despatched.Apologies for the slight delay-shifting all my worldly goods from one house to another took a little time and priority,before they could be sent.

And my best friend(who is 2 days older than my sister and we practically lived in each other's houses when we were younger)had asked for a couple,so I sent them done with Mother.Hence this thrilling conversation.

Me:I've given her a small and medium because I don't know what size chest she is.I I don't think she's a large though,but you never know with sizes.
          Mum:Well,she is quite large around the bust don't you think?
          Me:Well I don't really know...
          Mum:Well,you don't want it too tight about her boobs-I'd go for a large-and she has got quite big boobs.
          Me:I haven't had the opportunity to find out.
          Me:I'll give her one of each.I don't have many smalls and mediums but plenty of larges...
          Mum:You don't want it too small otherwise it will just squeeze her boobs and make them bulge out.
          Me:*ponders that vision for a while*

We decided if the small didn't fit,she could either use it to wrap the baby in like a papoose,or keep it in case she needed to keep hubby happy
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X