Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is about the weirdest thing a customer has said to you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LillFilly View Post
    I've often been asked if I will be going to school and finally getting a real job.

Um, my job pays me, it's pretty real.
    I hate when people say that. In my opinion, if your a store customer, and Im serving you, our business is with the store and its products, NOT my employment here at said coporation and what ill do doing with my life. NONE of your business.
    Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Quoth morwynskya View Post
      Or bowling shoes?"

Wait, what? Bowling shoes? Ugh. Some people.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

One I get all the time
        "do you guys have rooms"
        ... no, no we don't... we just put up the sign saying (name) hotel to confuse you... if you want rooms you have to go down the street, into the alley, and ask for a man named 'bubba'
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth RestaurantDude View Post
          "Is this water gluten free?"

"Yes ma'am, I'm pretty sure our water does not contain any wheat-base products. Anything else I can do for you?"

That is hilarious.

Quoth LillFilly View Post
          I've often been asked if I will be going to school and finally getting a real job.

Um, my job pays me, it's pretty real.
          I hate, hate, hate that!
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
            not to me but person next to me: that is the sexiest fungus I've ever seen
            Since you asked...

Like this?

Or this?

What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

I didn't actually hear this first hand from the customer, but I was there when it happened... And I wish I had the imagination to make such a thing up.

They ordered a pizza. But they were allergic to flour, see? So they wanted it cooked to burnt toast levels.

Apparently allergic reactions don't matter if things are cooked solid.
              3 Basic rules for ordering food.
              - Order from the menu.
              - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
              - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
                They ordered a pizza. But they were allergic to flour, see? So they wanted it cooked to burnt toast levels.

Apparently allergic reactions don't matter if things are cooked solid.
                Well, if you burn it enough the chemical composition would change, so yeah, that theoretically could work. I'd hate to taste it though.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

That they slept with their mom and needed some advice on what to buy their friend that told him he needed to get laid. You know, as a thank you gift.

Comment

Working...
                  X