This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity impersonator sighting

We had a Johnny Depp impersonator at my other work place yesterday! Had a lot of fun with the guy, and he spent a lot of time joking around with us about POTC and other Depp roles. I wanna meet the real Depp at my store now!
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoth badgegirl007 View Post
    I actually got to shake the real Johnny Depp's hand, when he first started on 21 Jump Street.
    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34088

Warning: some NSFW content below the story
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
      We had a Johnny Depp impersonator at my other work place yesterday! Had a lot of fun with the guy, and he spent a lot of time joking around with us about POTC and other Depp roles. I wanna meet the real Depp at my store now!
      When we were at Disneyland last year with daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter, they had the BEST Depp impersonator running around in full POTC attire - he had all the mannerisms down, hard to tell him from the real one.

My granddaughter loved it, but I swear my daughter was ready to faint at his feet

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
        When we were at Disneyland last year with daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter, they had the BEST Depp impersonator running around in full POTC attire - he had all the mannerisms down, hard to tell him from the real one.
        That guy is really amazing.

I've seen him at a convention or two as well, and it's really hard to believe he isn't Depp.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X